British Airways releases video showing COVID measures for air travel
British Airways has released a video highlighting the measures introduced at the airport and onboard to keep customers safe during the pandemic.
In the video, which is available to download below, Head of Global Sales Mark Muren interviews Dr Mike Harrigan, BA’s medical lead, on the measures in place including:
- Asking customers to check-in online
- Requiring customers to wear a facemask at all times
- Social distancing markers and hand sanitiser stations placed throughout airport
- New ordering system in lounges to reduce contact
- Cabin crew wearing PPE and a new food service
- Providing customers with a personal protection pack including a sealable disposal bag, hand sanitising gel and an antibacterial wipe.
- Enhanced cleaning measures and HEPA filters