Member gets Member Campaign
The “Member gets Member Campaign”, successfully launched in 2012, was repeated in 2013 and 2014. It aims to recruit new Members thereby enabling the Chamber to give even more networking opportunities and access to a wider range of services.
The competition is simple and works as follows: each time an existing BCCI Member introduces a potential member and they complete the membership process, we insert their name in the list of “introducers”.
The campaign is now in its 4th year. The first three campaigns were very much appreciated by our Members and helped the Chamber to secure 25 new Members (6 Sustaining, 12 Corporate and 7 Individual) in 2012, 12 new Members (2 Sustaining, 6 Corporate and 4 Individual) in 2013 and 22 new Members (2 Sustaining, 14 Corporate and 6 Individual) in 2014 respectively.
MEMBER GETS MEMBER CAMPAIGN 2015
The 2015 campaign is valid for all new Members who join the BCCI from 1st January until 31st December 2015 and has already helped us to secure 8 new Members.
The existing Member who is able to introduce the most new Members will receive the opportunity to dine with the British Consul General and the BCCI President, as well as a commemorative plaque at one of our events.
For more information on the campaign, please get in touch with Maria Luisa Fantoni, Marketing and Communication: Tel: +39 02 877798 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Winners of the first three Campaigns:
- 2012 – The first prize draw was held during the May Milan Aperitif where Mrs Jane Pollard won an invitation for two people to the Queen’s Birthday Jubilee Party in Milan.
- Mr Steven Taylor introduced the most new Members during the 2012 Campaign and received a commemorative plaque at the Rome Lunch on 21st February 2013. Steven also had the opportunity to dine with the Consul General and the BCCI President.
- On Thursday 2nd May 2013 a reception took place at the terrace of the British Consulate General with the final prize draw for all the Members involved in the 2012 campaign. Mrs Jane Pollard won a voucher for a one night stay for two people at the St. Regis Hotel in Florence kindly offered by Starwood Hotels and Resorts.
- 2013 – Mr Roger King introduced the most new Members during the 2013 Campaign. Roger received a commemorative plaque at the Milan Lunch on 10th April and also had the opportunity to dine with the Consul General and BCCI President.
- 2014– Mrs Anna Sfondrini introduced the most new Members during the 2014 Campaign. Mrs Sfondrini received a commemorative plaque at the Milan Lunch on 29th Januaryand will have the opportunity to dine with the Consul General and BCCI President.