Time & Location
About the Event
Whether to negotiate your contracts, your salary, funding opportunities or investment deals negotiation is vital to ensure personal or professional success!
Even when there’s no money involved, research says that we spend 60% of our time at work selling something: an idea, a project, an org chart, a timeline. Is there a way to get better at it and increase our value, without breaking our clients’ or colleagues’ trust?
Development of negotiation skills aimed at managing conflicting and complementary positions, in order to reach successful, often win-win solutions, from any starting situation and in the context of cultural diversity characteristic of our time.
- Effectively understand how to persuade and influence the counterparty;
- How to frame correctly opinions;
- How to effectively read and use body language;
- How to strategically set up the negotiation environment;
- How to capture the maximum amount of information from the counterparty and capitalize on it;
- How to prepare for a negotiation;
- What are BATNA and non-monetary incentives;
- How to understand what type of negotiators they (and their counterparty) are and how to behave based on that;
- How to shape and leverage coalitions of stakeholders.
- Cognitive biases and framing methods; what kind of negotiator you and your counterparty are.
- Persuasion and influence; use of body language; framing and negotiation techniques.
- Draw inferences from counterparty’s behavior and speech; analyze information received to constantly evaluate what is the best reachable option.
The course is structured into two sections.
During the first part, participants will learn how to exploit the psychological pitfalls of humans’ decision making in order to make their arguments sound more convincing; will master the art of persuasion and influence by understanding how to frame correctly their opinions, how to effectively read and use body language and how to strategically set up the negotiation environment.
At the second part, participants will learn how to capture the maximum amount of information from their counterparty and capitalize on it, making them feel comfortable entering any negotiation. Participants will understand how to appropriately prepare a negotiation, how to understand what type of negotiators they (and their counterparty) are and how to behave based on that.
The course as a whole will enable participants to reach successful, often win-win solutions, from any starting situation and in the context of cultural diversity characteristic of our time.
Lectures; individual and group exercises; business examples
The event will be held in Italian.
Nicolò Andreula worked with world-leading companies like McKinsey, Google, Netflix and Ferrari, this course will help you get at that level. It will teach what does and what doesn’t get people’s attention, what resonates most with different audiences, and why. It will also give you an opportunity to find and perfect your own communication style, structure your thinking, identifying and correcting your most common mistakes.
To register follow the link.
BCCI Members can register at Leaders First Members rate.
Numbers of places are limited.