One of the hottest topics in Leadership Development today is the concept of Fixed and Growth mindset, based on a Stanford psychologist’s research into how the simplest beliefs can have a profound impact
One of the hottest topics in Leadership Development today is the concept of Fixed and Growth mindset, based on a Stanford psychologist’s research into how the simplest beliefs can have a profound impact in almost all aspect of our lives. It can have an especially profound influence on relationships and success across different language and cultural landscapes.
ILS International Language School has invited renowned international expert on Leadership Development, Rose Cartolari, to speak on this topic in order to help foster international communication on relevant business topics in English.
Why Growth Mindset is a Critical Skill for Leaders
In this webinar we will:
- Explore and compare the two basic mindsets that define us – fixed vs. growth
- Look at Why in today’s world growth mindset is a critical skill for leaders, especially in international contexts, and what gets in the way of us applying this seemingly simple concept to “real life”
- Share some tips on practical ways to work on this capability within and across cultural and language boundaries
- Discuss and share as a group how we can use and leverage this concept in our own companies to improve our leadership potential
Webinar Details & Registration
- Tuesday 7 July 17.00-18.00 + optional 15 minutes of Q&A
- The webinar will be conducted entirely in English via Zoom.
(Tuesday) 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm