The BCCI Advocacy Services is a function within the Chamber that supports Chamber members to interact with key organisations and institutions to address strategically relevant issues that require identifying the most appropriate function within the organisation, a prompt response and an independent and non-partisan mediation.
* The service is free for Sponsoring Sustaining members.
LADIES FIRST is a company made up of professionals who have twenty years of experience in the Health sector, Institutions and Pharma. It aims to develop innovative strategies in Healthcare through the implementation of projects and support services.
Our experience has allowed us to develop an institutional and political sensitivity and at the same time a concrete history in the world of Pharma. These two important assets give us the opportunity to provide skills and knowledge for the grounding of projects in support of strategic objectives in the world of Innovation:
- POLICY STRATEGY: support in managing relationship with institutional and political stakeholders, with a particular tailoring activity focused on the customer's business objectives;
- POLITICAL INTELLIGENCE, LOBBYING, MENTORSHIP: accurate analyses on the political and institutional scenario in Healthcare, at national and regional level, with the aim of supporting the client in correct and transparent dialogue with policy makers;
- MONITORING AND ADVISORING: drafting of periodic reports with a focus on the objectives indicated by the client, monitoring the developments of the decision-making, political and institutional processes in the Healthcare sector;
- INSTITUTIONAL PROJECTS AND PARTNERSHIP: organization of events such as conferences, presentations and demonstrations in the Pharma and Innovation fields.
UTOPIA is an independent firm specialized in Public Affairs, Communications, Legal Affairs and Lobbying, registered in the European Union “Transparency Register”, that boasts a professional team with important expertises in the field of institutions, politics, law and economy, communications and journalism. Through a professional and qualified consulting process, UTOPIA assists important national and international companies in their relations with institutions, decision and opinion makers, the press, the media and the economic-business world. UTOPIA contributes to the public decision-making process through a transparent activity of representation and protection of the interests, carrying out an activity of stakeholders engagement in support of the image, reputation and economic development of companies and trade associations. The legal background of the Partners of the company allows UTOPIA to assist its clients in legal affairs, also in collaboration with leading national and international law firms.